Friday, March 5, 2010

Mushroom, Feta, and Garlic Herb Cheese Stuffed Chicken


Slice the chicken breast to stuff it.
Grate the onion, chop the mushrooms and saute it all!
Stuff the breasts, put salt and peppers on the top and drizzle with olive oil.
Finished product
Serve with a green veggie, it was sooo good, I will definitely make it again and serve for guests... who like mushrooms obviously. I was just playing around with this recipe and created my own version. My friend Callan told me about some stuffed breasts she made, so I put my own twist on them. Hope you like it!

Mushroom, Feta & Garlic Herb Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts


4 Chicken breasts
1 cup of chopped finely mushrooms
1/2 a onion, grated
1 container of feta cheese
1 container of Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb cheese triangles
salt & Pepper
drizzle of olive oil


Slice chicken breasts like a hamburger bun. Saute the mushrooms and onion in a dash of olive oil in a saute pan. When done, mix in the cheeses with the onion & mushroom mixture. Stuff chicken breasts, top with salt and pepper and then drizzle with olive oil. Put in oven for 1 hour at 350.

No comments:

Post a Comment