1 can (4 1/2 ounces) chopped green chiles, undrained
6 flour tortillas (8-inch)
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown beef and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Add tomato sauce, beans, corn and green chiles; mix well. Stir in all of the Spices except Red Pepper. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Add Red Pepper to taste, if desired.
2. Spread 1/2 cup of the beef mixture on bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Top with 3 of the tortillas, overlapping as needed. Layer with 1/2 of the remaining beef mixture and 1/2 of the cheese. Repeat with remaining tortillas, beef mixture and cheese.
3. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Super easy, totally recommend making it especially in a pinch... the packets are under $2, deal!
mix butter, egg and cake mix.... makes dough, I used my hands until dough formed
break into chunks and lay in pan.. make sure it is foiled lines and sprayed with non stick spray... 11x13 inch pan
Press the dough down and cover evenly..
take 14 Oreos and break and spread evenly..
pour sweet and condensed milk evenly on top of cookies
top with 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips..
bake at 350 for 25 minutes.. let cool and then cut into bars..
recipe from Pickypalate.com
Gooey Cookies and Cream Chocolate Cake Bars
1 Devils Food Cake Mix
8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
1 large egg
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
14 Oreo Cookies, broken into bite size pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9×13 inch baking pan with tin foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place cake mix, butter and egg into a large bowl, mixing to combine. Use your hands, it works much quicker Press into prepared baking pan. Top with broken pieces of cookies.
3. Pour sweetened condensed milk over cookies and top with chocolate chips. Bake for 23-25 minutes, until cooked through. Remove from oven.
4. After 5 minutes of cooling, run a plastic knife around edges to loosen, this makes it much easier to remove from foil. Let cool completely, remove foil from pan, then cut into squares. I cut off all of the edges before cutting into squares (makes for neater squares), but do whatever you’d like!!