Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bruschetta Chicken Bake

Mix stuffing and Tomatoes together
Mix in garlic to mixture

Put chicken in pyrex baking pan and add basil and cheese.
Pour stuffing over chicken and put cheese on top and bake in oven!

Bruschetta Chicken Bake

Ingredients

1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
1 pkg.  (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1/2 cup water
2 cloves  garlic, minced
1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1 tsp.  dried basil leaves
1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

Make It!

HEAT oven to 400ºF.Mix tomatoes, stuff, water and garlic in a bowl.  Place chicken in a baking dish and put basil on top and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the Mozzarella cheese.  Top chicken with stuffing mixture and 1/2 cup of cheese.  Bake for 30 minutes.
 
 
My Take :
I made this for my brother in law and for Daniel and they both liked it a lot.  I ate some the next day as left overs and it was just as good.  Barely any prep time and that is a bonus.  I got this recipe from my friend Courtney and she made it first and suggested I make it! Thanks Courtney!








No comments:

Post a Comment