Friday, February 19, 2010

Crock Pot: Chicken Parmesan

This Chicken Parmesan was suggested to me from my Friend Amy and I am so excited to have a recipe suggested that I made it and was SOO glad, it was super easy and tasted great, the chicken was juciy.
Dipped in eggs and salt pepper mix, then bread crumbs, now searing them in the pan
put into crockpot, pour over the sauce!

Serve on Spaghetti, TA-DA!

INGREDIENTS
3 Chicken breasts (I used 6)
1 Egg (2 eggs)
1 t Salt
1/4 ts Pepper
1 c Dry bread crumbs (I used Planko crumbs)
1 1/4 c Butter (I used way less)
1 can Pizza sauce -- 10 1/2 oz (Use prego, or some sauce you like, 2 jars)
6 slices Mozzarella cheese
Parmesan cheese

DIRECTIONS
If using whole chicken breasts, cut in to halves. In bowl beat egg salt and pepper dip chicken into egg. Then coat with crumbs. In large skillet saute chicken in butter. Arrange chicken in pot. Pour pizza sauce over chicken. Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours. Add mozzarella cheese, sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Cover and cook 15 minutes. Makes 6 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment