Sunday, September 11, 2011

Light Cheese Stuffed Chicken

So I was looking for something light and delicious... I found Laughing Cow Garlic & Herb Cheese and there was my answer!!


Light Garlic & Herb Cheese Stuffed Chicken

2 Chicken Breasts
4 triangles of Laughing Cow Garlic & Herb Cheese
2 heaps of Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1 tbsp Olive Oil
Spices for the chicken

Directions:
Slice Chicken in half but not fully, mix cheese and parmesan cheese in a bowl, use fork to mash it together... add salt and pepper... stuff in center of the chicken, close chicken.  Place stuffed chicken in pan and cover chicken with olive oil and desired spices on top.  Bake for 30 minutes at 375.  I served with a vegetable medley.  This was so delicious and just what I was looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment