Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Asian Sesame Salmon

This was another one of those McCormick Season packets where the seasonings are all in one... just incase you don't run out to get it, I listed all the spices in it so you can just make it at home, because I actually had all these spices in my cabinet! :)



Asian Sesame Salmon

1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup thinly sliced green onion
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 lbs Salmon Filets
2tsp toasted sesame seed
1tsp minced garlic
1tsp minced dried onion
3/4 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper (optional)

Mix honey, green onions, soy sauce and all of the spices in a small bowl until well blended.  Place Salmon in 13x 9 inch baking dish. Spoon honey mixture evenly over Salmon.
Roast Salmon in preheated 375 F oven 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with honey mixture


and for the record... this one turned out a LITTLE more "crispy" than I would have liked... I am not going to name any names, but an adult that I live with may have turned the oven timer off but left the Salmon in the oven until I jumped frantically out of my chair realizing that the timer hadn't gone off... but oh, it had... that someone just didn't think to TAKE MY MEAL OUT OF THE OVEN... so, thats just a little side note, your Salmon will be much less cooked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment