Sunday, November 28, 2010

Poppyseed Chicken Casserole & Trapp's Seasoning Salt

 Mix together the 2 cans of cream of chicken soup and the sour cream...add in the poppyseeds..
 Add the diced chicken to the mix..

 Top with crushed Ritz crackers and then add the melted butter to the top... bake...

 
Poppyseed Chicken Casserole

Ingredients
2 or 3 chicken breasts, boiled and cut in small pieces
1 16 oz sour cream
2 cans cream of chicken
2 tbs of poppyseeds 
1 sleeve of Ritz crackers
1 stick of butter

First, boil your chicken and then cut in small pieces. 

Combine chicken, soups, sour cream and poppyseeds in baking dish.
Top with crushed crackers and melted butter. Bake for 20-30 minutes at 350.
 
 
Introducing.....

Now For the Trapp's Special Season Salt... yum.  
I was recently asked if I could be sent some seasoning salt... and of course, I said sure.  I always give my honest opinion on things so this is now different.. I LOVE IT!  
It is a family's special recipe and it is worth every penny and lucky for you it is a decent price! I have used it on veggies, chicken and hamburgers last night and everything is so good and people even asked: "What is that spice you used?"  Sooo.. I would say go to Trapp Salt and get yourself some... your mouth will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment