Marlboro Man Sandwich
Pioneer Womans recipe gotten here
Recipe: The Marlboro Man Sandwich
| | |
- 1 whole Large (or 2 Small) Onions
- 2 sticks Butter (lots And Lots Of Butter)
- 2 pounds (to 3 Pounds) Cube Steak (tenderized Round Steak That's Been Extra Tenderized)
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt (or Similar Seasoned Salt)
- ½ cups (approximately) Worcestershire Sauce
- Tabasco Sauce, To Taste
- 4 whole French/deli Rolls (earthgrains Are Best!)
Slice onions and cook in 1/4 stick butter until soft and light brown. Remove and set aside.
Slice cube steak against the grain. Season with Lawry’s.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter over high heat (in same skillet) until melted and beginning to brown. Add meat in single layer. Cook one side until brown, then flip and cook until brown, about a minute on both sides.
Add 1/2 cup (at least) Worcestershire sauce, 5 to 6 shakes Tabasco, and 2 tablespoons butter. Add cooked onions. Stir to combine.
Butter halved French rolls and brown in skillet.
To assemble, lay bottom half of French roll on plate. Place meat mixture, followed by a spoonful of juice from the pan. Top with other half of roll, cut in half, and devour!