Never knew you could get blog awards, but someone gave me a shout out... yes! Gini at The Big Fat Gini Blog likes my blog and so here I am to pass it on.. (you need to check out her blog, I am rolling laughing everytime I read)
How stinkin' cute is that thing?
There are some rules ... and here they are.
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave it to you (check!)
2. Share 7 things about yourself (check!)
3. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers who you recently discovered and who you think are totally awesome (check!)
4. Contact the bloggers and let them know that they have won
Alrighty, seven (only seven?) things about myself that you should all know.
1. I don't wear deodorant, I know gross right? Well, I don't sweat or smell so whats the point? Maybe because I am an adult I probably should... but, I don't... well, I have some and occasionally will put it on for special things, like date night and such... but on a day to day I don't wear it... I know you think I'm dirty now..
2. I love pizza, probably could eat it all the time... I prefer it cold... if I had my choice I'd get it from Papa Johns and put it right in the fridge and wait an hour... but overnight is best.
3. Honestly I think my husband has had over 15 cell phones since we've met and I've only had 4, it's kinda like a purse to me, I find a good one and I could stick with it forever.
4. I hate cake and donuts... you'd think that would make me skinny, but no friends, obviously from this blog you see I find other things to make. Any cakes I made are usually eaten by my husband or I pass them off to people. Most of the sweets I make for the blog I take them to others, I don't like eating sweets..
5. I just bought and am starting to wear my first pair of shorts in 10 years. I have just been avoiding it but the TX heat is relentless and it finally wore me down.
6. I watch every dumb show created.. sometimes I think the TV execs think of me with Love while creating the show... but I don't watch Jersey Shore... that just tips the crap-o-meter for me and I can't want to.
7. I save travel cups from various places; such as McAlisters Deli. My friends make fun of me but I like drinking out of a straw.. so I just keep refilling the cup until my friend has an intervention for me and she throws it away. So if you really love me, all you need to do is buy me a cup of Iced tea from McAlisters!
And fifteen bloggers who I love and adore
1.Lindsey at Better After
she has amazing transformations that I LOVE to look at and get ideas from..
2. Chelsea at Random Thoughts
Because she makes me laugh
3. Jenny at Picky Palate
I basically love EVERYTHING she makes...
4. Amy at Journey to Zipperhead
she is my friend who is so incredibly brave.
5. Becca from The Paro Post
I just like to read.. :)]
6. Sandra at Full Bellies, Happy Kids
She give great ideas to me for cooking for my family, they are easy great recipes.
7. The Smiths at House of Smiths
I love looking at how she decorates... I wish I wish I could be like this..
8. Jen at Maybe if you Just Relax
She has the funniest take on pregnancy and motherhood ... and as she likes to put it, "oversharing with the internet, you're welcome"
9. Karly at Buns in My Oven
Such good recipes... yum.. I have stole a lot of recipe ideas from her!
10. Team Carroll at Pearls, Handcuffs and Happy Hour
honestly I think I am making everything she has ever posted for recipes... yum yum.. and she doesn't even know I exist... but I read her blog every post she makes.. it's sad for me really.. haha..
11. Sara and Kate at Our Best Bites
Love the stuff they make
12. Jamielyn at I heart Naptime w/ Chocolate Sundaes
Just like her, great ideas, good food, funny... and who doesn't heart naptime?
13. Homemade By Holman
great food... yum
14. Meredith at Our Happy Little Life
Because she is crafty and my friend.. my actual friend in real life... I know, amazing right? :)
15. Last but certainly not least... Stephanie at Macaroni and Cheesecake
She has some of the most savory food and I always love seeing what she has whipped up...
Okay the last rule is I have to contact these people... I wish I could, I really do, but half of them don't know that I stalk them, so I don't want to be a creeper and post to them I gave them an award on my measly little blog, so I'll just give them the props and link them up and you can find them in return and follow them if you like! :)