Thursday, April 15, 2010

Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo... really creamy!


heat sauce until thickens

This is a family recipe from my mother in law, but I am pretty sure I added some things to make it more fattening! haha, also, I cook all the sauce in one pan until it thicken's up, and add asiago cheese sometimes, I think it tastes like the Olive Garden's!


Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo

1 box fettuccine noodles
1 stick of butter
2 cups Parmesan cheese or (1 parmesan 1 asiago) I think when you mix the two it tastes delicious!
1 egg yolk
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 cloves of garlic minced
salt and pepper to taste


1 lb of chicken boiled and shredded

boil noodles, drain and set aside. In a medium sauce pan cook garlic over medium heat, add the butter, once melted remove from heat and mix heavy whipping cream in with the egg yoke to the butter mixture. Add the cheese to the mixture and salt and pepper. Heat sauce on low until it thickens and cheese melts. Pour over noodles and add in chicken, I always end up adding some more whipping cream into the noodles to make it a little more creamy and then I top with Parm cheese! Very rich and creamy and good!

No comments:

Post a Comment