Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Smokey Eye Tutorial (Naked Palette)




As some of you may or may not know I started a YouTube Beauty Channel! I just thought I'd give ya'll the link just incase some of you who are interested in my cooking blog may also be interested in beauty and make up tutorials, you could come check it out if you wanted! Here is the link:

MrsLolalynn - YouTube Beauty Channel

Check it out and tell me what you think!

I will be soon posting new recipes to this blog, I have been on a major diet lately so that hasn't been good for this blog! I have almost 50lbs left to lose so it might be sparse over here! haha, but I still cook for my family so I will start posting some of those recipes soon! I just made bacon wrapped chicken that was stuffed with jalapeno cream cheese... I did taste it and it was good! :)  So stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment