Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bacon Wrapped Chilies Soaked Chicken Breast

Bacon wrapped Jalapeno soaked Chicken Breast... it was soo good
 Mix 1/4 cup cream cheese ( I used the tub kind) with a couple spoonfuls of a can of green chilies and 1 tablespoon of Chipotle Ranch Dressing..

 Spread mixture over top of chicken breast..
 Wrap with Bacon..
 Put on baking tray and bake for 35 minutes at 375.
Take out of the oven at 20 minutes and top with BBQ sauce spread lightly over the bacon..
Serve with Baked beans and whatever veggie you'd like!



BBQ & Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Soaked in Cream Cheese & Green Chilies


4 Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts
1lb of Thick Sliced Bacon (we got ours cut at a meat market)
1/4 cup of Cream Cheese (I used the kind in a tub)
3 Tablespoons of Green Chilies (used canned green chilies)
1 tablespoon of Chipotle Ranch Dressing
1/4 cup of BBQ sauce, I used Baby Rays... whatever is enough to cover the tops of the chicken

Clean Chicken, mix Cream cheese, Chipotle Ranch and chilies together, top chicken with generous layer of the cream cheese mixture, wrap chicken in Bacon, place on baking tray, bake for 35 minutes on 375.  Once chicken has baked for 20 minutes, pull out and top with BBQ sauce. Continue baking the rest of time.


I had a bunch of stuff left over from my 30th Bday and my dad begged me to use up this bacon, so I just thought what sounded good and this turned out to be a great concoction!


No comments:

Post a Comment