Monday, February 7, 2011

Juicy Pot Roast

















I always like to add onions, carrots and potatoes to my pot roast, I think it's the best, but it is your choice, I'm sure it's good without it... actually I'm not sure of that, but if you are weird you could omit it all :)




                            JUICY Pot Roast


                                  2 boneless beef chuck roasts {2 1/2 lbs. each. I only used 1}
1 can cream of mushroom soup ( I only had Cream of Chicken)
1 pkg. ranch salad dressing mix
1 pkg. Italian salad dressing mix
1 pkg. brown gravy mix
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp Worcheshire sauce
Optional
Carrots
Potatoes
Onion
In a large bowl, mix together soup, dressing mixes, gravy mix, and water until thoroughly blended & set aside.  Add chuck roasts to crock pot and pour the dressing/soup mix on top.  Set on low and cook for 7-8 hours.
Since we only used 1 chuck roast, I added 1 large onion {cut into big chunks} and baby carrots...if you don't like them mushy you can add them halfway through cook time..


No comments:

Post a Comment