I found this on a blog, and I love tacos and I love flatbread, so how can one go wrong... and who doesn't love Ranch? I made it for my parents while visiting and they thought it was great. It's an easy meal because you use biscuits to make the flatbread.... easy and worth making, good everyday meal.
* 1 c sour cream
* 2 tsp ranch salad dressing mix
* 1 tsp lemon juice
* 1-1/2 lbs
* 1 can (15 oz) pinto beans,rinsed and drained
* 1 can (14-1/2 oz) diced tomatoes,undrained
* 1 envelope
* 1 Tbs hot pepper sauce
* 1 tube(16.3oz) large refrigerated biscuits
* Optional Toppings: sliced ripe olives,shredded lettuce,cheddar cheese
In small bowl,combine sour cream,dressing mix and lemon juice;chill till serving.
In large skillet cook beef over med. heat till no longer pink;drain. Add the beans,tomatoes,taco seasoning and pepper sauce;heat through.
Meanwhile,roll out each biscuit into a 6" circle.
In a small non-stick skillet over med. heat,cook each biscuit for 30-60 seconds on each sideor till golden brown;keep warm.
4. To serve,spread each flatbread with 2 Tbs ranch sour cream;top each with 2/3 c meat mixture. sprinkle with toppings,if desired