Oreo Truffle Brownies
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 pkg. Double Stuffed Oreos
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 10 oz. Dipping Chocolate I used almond bark but I would use something different next time that doesn't get as hard
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs and blend well. Add vanilla, salt, cocoa and flour. Don’t overbeat. Pour into a greased 9X13 pan. Bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- While brownies are cooling, make Oreo truffle layer. Crush Oreos finely in a food processor or by putting them in a ziplock bag and smashing them until finely ground with a rolling pin. When Oreos are finely crushed, using hands , mash softened cream cheese and crushed Oreos until well combined. When Brownies have cooled completely, place layer of Oreo truffle on top.
- Melt dipping chocolate (you can use chocolate chips or other chocolate candy coating, I will use chocolate chips next time) and pour and spread evenly over the top of the Oreo truffle layer. Cover and put in fridge until set. Take out and cut, arrange on parchment paper, pack in tin, give as gift :) Or eat them all yourself!
I made these for Thanksgiving and they were a hit!